MJ40 Gas Fryer models are specifically designed for high-volume frying and controlled performance
The Master Jet burner system distributes heat evenly around the frypot, generating a large heat-transfer area for efficient exchange and quick recovery. They have earned a legendary reputation for durability and reliability. The MJ burners require no burner cleaning or air shutter adjustment. The reliable centerline fast-action temperature probe assures accurate temperatures for efficient heat-up, cooking and recovery.
The filtering process is fast and easy, encouraging frequent filtering -- a critical part of maximizing oil life, especially with trans-fat free oils. It is also sequential, so one fryer may be filtered while the others are still in use. It is engineered with features that allow added convenience, easier serviceability and allows for using three different filter mediums with one pan.
This system is enhanced with a gravity draining system that allows residual oil to drain into the filter pan so that drain lines are always open. The filter, housed beneath two Frymaster fryers or one fryer and a spreader, is capable of filtering up to six fryers, individually, without having to be moved from fryer to fryer, saving valuable labor. One fifty-pound fryer can be filtered in about four minutes, while other fryers in the battery keep on cooking.
Large sump with secure hold-down ring ensures proper vacuum and superior oil filtration. The stainless steel filter pan slides out easily over floor mats and uneven floor tiles.
- Open-pot design is easy to clean
- 40-lb (25-liter) oil capacity
- 110,000 Btu/hr. input (27,700 kcal) (32.2 kw)
- Frying area 12” x 15” x 4-1/4” (30.5 x 38.1 x 10.8 cm)
- Master Jet burner system distributes heat evenly for efficient heat exchange and quick recovery
- Millivolt controller, no electric connection required
- Stainless steel frypot, door and cabinet
- Reliable, centerline, fast-action temperature probe
- Deep cold zone, 1-1/4 in. (3.2 cm) IPS balltype drain valve
- Two twin baskets
- Gas connection -- see chart
- EZSpark™ push-button igniter
- Over-the-flue basket hangers
- 50-lb (25 liter) oil capacity
- Space-saving filter which fits inside fryer cabinet housing two full frypots in two left most cabinets of the battery
- Large capacity filter pan removes easily for cleaning
- Filter pan designed on rails to clear floormats for easy cleaning
- Sloped drain pan leaves minimal residue oil behind after filtering
- Large 3” (8.0 cm) round drain line allows oil to drain freely
- Filter cycle is complete from start to finish in less than 5 minutes, while other frypots in the system are in use
- Filters up to 4 fryers in one battery
- 1/3 H.P. filter motor
- 4 GPM (15 LPM) pump
- Stainless steel crumb catcher
- Filter starter kit
- Drain safety switch
- Front oil flush
- Product Dimensions: (W x D x H) 31 3/8 inches x 31.5 inches x 41 inches
- Weight: 525lb (238.1kg)
There are no reviews for this product yet.