5-Ply clad construction and flat-base technology offer stable, rapid and lasting heat distribution. Textured handles are welded in place and the SILVINOX treatment ensures a flawless easy to maintain finish.
Features a flat bottom similar to a frying pan with higher vertical sides that slope into a flat base. The sloping sides provide more exposed surface to speed up reducing a sauce by allowing more evaporation and they make it easier to stir and whisk food out of the corners. The pan should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron. Some designs have a long handle; others have 2 side handles to reduce space requirements.
- Base Size: 7.8" / 20 cm
- Capacity: 2.1 Qt. / 2.1 L
- SILVINOX exterior maintains a silvery white shine for year
- Multilayer 5-PlyMaterial
- Textured, oversize stay cool welded handles offer a hygienic and easy to clean cooking vessel
- Flat-base stability ensures perfect cooking
- Perfect pouring edge
- Suitable for all cook tops including induction
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Belgium
- All Demeyere products come with a 30 year limited guarantee against defects in material and craftsmanship (10 years for professional use).
- Products with non-stick coatings are guaranteed for 2 years (not for professional use).
There are no reviews for this product yet.
There are no products matching the selection.