Demeyere - Atlantis Dutch Oven with lid. 4.2QT - 40850-140
Saucepot / Dutch Oven:
A round vessel with two side handles featuring high "L-shaped" vertical sides in proportion to a flat base. The vessel does not need to be responsive to heat but should have a heavy base. The base of the saucepot should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron to protect against burning and scorching. Saucepots are available in sizes ranging from 1 to 5 quarts and generally include a cover. Primarily used for liquid applications such as boiling or blanching vegetables, heating or reducing sauces and soups.
- Base Size: 9" / 22 cm
- Capacity: 4.2 Qt. / 4 L
- InductoSeal® encapsulated seven layer base: 18/10 stainless steel, silver, copper, silver, TriplInduc® (three layers)
- TriplInduc® enhances efficiency by 30% on induction cooktops
- SILVINOX® treatment for a flawless scratch / stain resistant finish and easy cleaning
- Stay cool, ergonomic, cast, stainless steel handles; welded in place for hygienic cooking
- Perfect pouring edge
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Belgium
- All Demeyere® products come with a 30 year limited guarantee against defects in material and craftsmanship (10 years for professional use). Products with non-stick coatings are guaranteed for 2 years (not for professional use).
You may also like these products