The Coravin™ Model Two is Coravin’s most intuitive wine system that gives you the freedom to pour and enjoy a glass of wine from any bottle at any time. Model Two is the best-in-class tool that protects your wine from oxidation using Coravin’s proprietary technology that leaves the cork in place while the wine flows.
How Coravin Works
- Access - Select a bottle of wine to enjoy (make sure it’s cork-sealed). Place your Coravin System on top and push the needle through.
- Pour - Ensuring that the bottle is at a 45 degree angle press the trigger to pressurize and release it to pour wine into your glass. Tilt the bottle back to stop the pour.
- Enjoy! - Remove the needle by pulling the Coravin System straight up. The cork will reseal naturally and continue to protect the wine for many future pours to come.
- New Thin Wall Needle pours 20% faster than the original needle, and locks into place.
- New Properfit Clamp is easy to open and close, and provides a secure hold on the bottle.
- Coravin Capsule Load Cell Technology Makes installing gas easier, ensuring a perfect seal every time.
- Proprietary Coravin Capsules contain more than 99.99% pure argon gas to protect the remaining wine from oxidation.
Size and Weight
- Height: 8.25 "
- Width: 5.5 "
- Length: 2.5 "
- Weight: .98 lbs (with capsule installed)
- One year limited warranty. Click here for more details.
In the Box
- Coravin Model Two (Standard Needle included)
- Two (2) Coravin™ Capsules (pressurized argon gas)
- Coravin Wine Bottle Sleeve
- Needle Clearing Tool
- Device: Stainless steel, zinc, black ABS plastic, mixed polycarbonate, fiberglass reinforced nylon
- Capsules: Capsule - recyclable steel;
- Seal - synthetic rubber;
- Cap - fiberglass reinforced nylon
- Needle: Needle - Teflon® coated, stainless steel;
- Grip - ABS plastic;
- Seal - synthetic rubber
- Each Coravin Capsule will allow you to pour up to fifteen 5 ounce glasses of wine.
- On average, a 5 ounce pour of wine with a standard needle will take 25 to 29 seconds.
There are no reviews for this product yet.