Since 1892, Bérard, located in the mountains of Royans, which border the northern edge of Provence, has specialized in creating true French hand-crafted artisan items for the kitchen and home from carefully selected woods such as beech wood, boxwood, and olive wood. Now Bérard France introduces a range of products that will provide not only the natural beauty and function of wood for use in the kitchen, but also beautiful display and serving pieces for the table as well.
- Includes a hard cheese knife, soft/medium cheese knife, and a cheese fork.
- Stainless steel blades with olivewood handles.
- Olivewood is recognized as a premium material for cooking utensils because of its high durability, hygienic properties, and beautiful irregular grain and knots.
- The strong grains and variations in colour give each piece its uniqueness.
- No two pieces will be alike.
- Create an elegant atmosphere that your guests will surely remember.