Bar Keeper's Friend Powder Cleaner. One can does it all! The best professional powdered cleanser since 1882. The unique formula in Bar Keepers Friend gently removes stains other cleansers can't. It will even remove rust, and is great for cleaning stainless steel. If you're looking for a cleanser you can trust to clean your stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic tile, plastic, copper, china, fiberglass, imitation marble, tile, grout, chrome, and composition sinks--trust Bar Keepers Friend. Bar Keepers Friend, the Can Do Cleanser! Our motto is, "Once Tried, Always Used! Bar Keepers Friend will be your "cleaning friend" for life!" Bar Keepers Friend is safe around food areas. Phosphate, bleach, ammonia & fume free. Eliminates fingerprints, dirt, oil, smudges, spots, grease, and more.
BKF Cleanser & Polish Surface Guide
Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish can be used to remove tarnish, deposits, residues, and stains from most non-porous, hard surfaces, including:
- Stainless Steel
- Copper Alloys including Brass and Bronze
Common areas in the Home
BKF in the Kitchen:
- Stove cooktops and exteriors
- Countertops (non-stone)
- Porcelain or ceramic dishes
- Drained floors
BKF in the Bathroom:
- Tile & Grout
- Erases rust stains from concrete, masonry, and grout
- Removes plant stains and pollution grime from hard surfaces
- Removes brake dust from wheels (test surface first)
- Cleans siding, boats, vehicles, grills, tools and sports equipment.
Where NOT to use BKF
- Gold or Silver (sterling silver is ok)
- Polished stone, such a marble or granite
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces.