CLASSIC IKON - Balance and ergonomics: the special bolster shape ensures optimum balance and allows the entire length of the blade to be used and kept sharp. The ergonomically shaped handles are riveted for durability and ensure faultless care and hygiene.
- Double bolster for perfect balance – geometry.
- The special bolster shape allows the entire blade to be used and sharpened.
- Forged from a single piece of high-alloy steel (X50 Cr MoV 15).
- Laser-controlled sharpening process, PEtec, for the ultimate blade sharpness.
- The ergonomically shaped handles feature durable rivets and no joints.
The Chinese cook´s knife is shaped like a cleaver but is not suitable for cutting through bones. It is used for slicing and chopping herbs and vegetables. For cutting meat, cabbage, vegetables, herbs and fruit. Chinese cook´s knives from WÜSTHOF are specially designed for these requirements. Thanks to the redesigned handle and polished edge for exceptional sharpness, food preparation becomes truly enjoyable.
Remember: it's NOT for use on bones... this is not a meat cleaver!
WÜSTHOF knives are high-quality, top-class products, which are made with great diligence right down to the last detail. Knives, which are enjoyable to use and make food preparation a culinary pleasure in itself. The knife ranges have various handle designs to suit individual tastes and requirements in terms of ergonomics.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects.
- Made in Solingen / Deutschland.