CLASSIC- Robust, sharp and functional – the classic tool with a selection of over 70 different blade shapes. The full bolster protects the hand, ensuring safety and a well-balanced distribution of weight. The robust handles are riveted for durability.
- Robust, sharp and functional – the classic kitchen tool.
- Forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel.
- Particularly sharp thanks to the laser-controlled sharpening process, PEtec.
- The full bolster protects the hand, providing safety and balance.
- The robust handles feature durable rivets and no joints.
Two in One - The new boning & filleting knife - Indispensable for preparing meat and fish. This knife is particularly suitable for removing bones and skinning fish, meat and poultry. Its thin, slender and curved blade ensures the knife glides cleanly through foods and perfectly separates the skin and bones of fish and meat. The classic three rivet handle fits perfectly in the hand. The balanced weight distribution makes the work easy and relaxed.
WÜSTHOF knives are high-quality, top-class products, which are made with great diligence right down to the last detail. Knives, which are enjoyable to use and make food preparation a culinary pleasure in itself. The knife ranges have various handle designs to suit individual tastes and requirements in terms of ergonomics.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects.
- Made in Solingen / Deutschland.